Water main pipes

Do you know where your council toby is?

The most important water pipe in the garden is the main supply pipe from the council toby to your house. Your council toby can usually be found on the boundary of your property. If you are unable to locate it then the council can advise you where it is.

The water main pipe can be an old galvanised pipe, copper, rigid PVC, polybutylene, alkathene or something similar.

Over time these pipes can start to leak or be damaged by tree roots or garden spades!

We repair and replace any damaged cold water-main pipes.

contact us to book our visit.